Our classes include a range of pre-ballet dance classes and Mother’s Morning Out for our tots, adult ballet and contemporary, beginning and recreational ballet, intermediate ballet, advanced ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, and contemporary dance. Our students have become members of middle school and high school dance teams with ease, gotten college scholarships, been granted admissions and scholarships to the most elite ballet summer intensives in the country, and some have even danced professionally or have become dance teachers themselves! No matter the longterm goals of a dancer, the friendships they make at CTB and the skills and discipline they learn will last a lifetime.
Start dancing with CTB
How do I get (myself or my child) started at CTB?
Here’s a simple checklist to guide through the process.
- Choose a dance division that suits your level and interest
- Review the class schedule for weekly class times and rates
- Review the studio calendar and note upcoming events
- Review the Performances page
- Download and read the student handbook
- Read our FAQs page or contact us if you have ANY questions
- Sign up for classes by filling out a registration form and bringing it in with you when you come to your first class
Not sure what class is right for you? Contact Us