The Primary Division is geared towards students ages 1.5 to 6. A placement class is not required to enroll in Mommy, Daddy, & Me, Pre- Primary, Primary, Kinderdance, or Foundation. Primary Division pre-ballet classes are designed to introduce musicality, gross motor skills, coordination, and ballet terminology to children in an age appropriate and fun manner. Class placement is by age. All pre-primary classes are ballet and tap combination classes. Primary and Kinderdance students may also enroll in a ballet and tap combination class during the week, or take tap separately on Saturdays.
- Mother’s Morning Out: Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-12pm
- Tiny Tots: Ages 1.5-3, 30 min 1x/ week
- Pre-Primary (Ballet): ages 3-4, 45 min 1x/ week
- Primary (Ballet & Tap combo class): ages 4-5, 45 min 1x/ week
- Kinderdance (Ballet & Tap combo class): ages 5-6, 60 min 1x/ week